PLEASE NOTE ADDITIONAL TERMS OF PURCHASE FOR THIS ITEM: Item will be delivered direct by Raleigh or can be ordered and collected from our store. There will be an additional wait time for delivery. FINANCE IS ONLY AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING US FIRST - DO NOT USE THE FINANCE FACILITY TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM ONLINE OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED OR SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES TO BE PAID BEFORE IT IS RELEASED.
The perfect electric cargo bike for practicality and stability, the Raleigh Pro Trike XL is specially designed for large-load and multiple deliveries in your local and business environment.
Transporting large loads, Campus transport and haulage, Multi-stop routes and delivery schedules, Local businesses (including florists, food outlets, plumbers, mobile mechanics…)
- Very large 900L capacity solid waterproof hold
- Large hinged opening for easy access to the load
- Equipped with impact bumpers, protecting hold structure and luggage
- Features an ART-approved Trelock ring lock for security
- Gas-assisted steering dampers improve ride comfort and ease of use
- Powerful 250W Yamaha mid-drive motor generates incredibly powerful rider assistance (up to 80Nm torque), making moving heavy loads easy
- Up to 25km/h assisted top speed and 69km of range on a single charge
- High 100kg hold limit, plus 100kg rider load limit
- Dual 20inch front wheels for stability, large 26in rear wheel for added clearance
- Includes integrated front and rear AXA LED lights for urban visibility and safety
Electric cargo bikes are a versatile means of transporting items with ease and minimal environmental impact. Simply put, electric cargo bikes are large electric powered cycles with a large storage area usually at the front of the bike.
Electric cargo bikes could help businesses become more sustainable, save money and make more efficient last mile deliveries. Particularly
in towns and cities that have future plans to reduce carbon emissions there is a need for eco-friendly delivery services and consumers are willing to pay for it. The average consumer is willing to pay an additional 5% on goods and services that are environmentally friendly.