PLEASE NOTE ADDITIONAL TERMS OF PURCHASE FOR THIS ITEM: Item will be delivered direct by Raleigh or can be ordered and collected from our store. There will be an additional wait time for delivery. FINANCE IS ONLY AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING US FIRST - DO NOT USE THE FINANCE FACILITY TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM ONLINE OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED OR SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES TO BE PAID BEFORE IT IS RELEASED.
The Raleigh Pro Bike Mid Motor electric cargo bike is easy to manoeuvre in heavy traffic, even with a loaded box. Featuring a robust, beautifully rounded, composite box with a 350-litre capacity offering the ultimate ease of use.
Small businesses, Local businesses, Delivery/work van replacement
- Large 350L capacity solid waterproof hold
- Large hinged opening for easy access to the load
- Features an ART-approved Trelock ring lock for security
- Gas-assisted steering dampers improve ride comfort and ease of use
- Powerful 250W Yamaha mid-drive motor generates powerful rider assistance (up to 70Nm torque), making moving heavy loads easy
- Up to 25km/h assisted top speed and 59km of range on a single charge
- High 80kg hold limit, plus 100kg rider load limit
- 20inch front wheel for manoeuvrability, large 26in rear wheel for added clearance
- Includes integrated front and rear AXA LED lights for urban visibility and safety
Electric cargo bikes are a versatile means of transporting items with ease and minimal environmental impact. Simply put, electric cargo bikes are large electric powered cycles with a large storage area usually at the front of the bike. The electric motor provides pedal assistance allowing you to travel further with less effort, helpful when the 900l storage capacity can take up to 100kg.
Electric cargo bikes could help businesses become more sustainable, save money and make more efficient last mile deliveries. Particularly
in towns and cities that have future plans to reduce carbon emissions there is a need for eco-friendly delivery services and consumers are willing to pay for it. The average consumer is willing to pay an additional 5% on goods and services that are environmentally friendly.
Combine the positive reduction in carbon emissions with the flexibility and efficiency of electric cargo bikes and there are huge commercial benefits to businesses. As cargo bikes are classed as a cycle, they can navigate congested environments with ease covering up to 50 miles on a single charge.