*This item is available on Special Order. Delivery may take a few extra days, just ask if you need more information!
The PEMBREE R1V elevates the platform pedal to a whole new level of performance and durability. The replaceable Traction Rails and Pins combined with the concave pedal body provide unrivalled grip and support for the rider.
The SKF sealed ball and needle bearings will provide many years of maintenance-free riding and a dedicated spindle seal will keep even the worst of the winters out.
All Traction Pins, bolts and nuts as well as the spindle are stainless steel providing strength and corrosion resistance.
Distributed EXCLUSIVELY in the UK by Raleigh!
- Spindle: 17- 4 PH Stainless Steel
- Pedal Body: 2014 T6 Aluminium
- Traction Pins: 304 Stainless Steel
- Traction Rails: 6082 T6 Aluminium
- End Cap: 6082 T6 Aluminium
- Inner Bearings: Sealed SKF Needle Bearings
- Outer Bearings: Sealed SKF Ball Bearings
- Pins: 10 Traction Pins per side
- Body Dimensions: 100mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Weight: 624g
- Warranty: 5 years
Carbon Neutral, including the transport to customers.
Materials: All individual components of the R1V are fully recyclable.
Recycling aluminium reduces energy consumption by 95% compared to producing new.
Energy: The Pembree factory solely uses renewable energy from Ecotricity
Manufacturing: All swarf is 100% recycled. No waste to landfill.
Packaging: All Pembree packaging is recycled, can be recycled and is 100% plastic free