Cycling for everyone! That's been the philosophy at Lapierre for 70 years. And the Edge is for anyone who wants to have their first experience on the trails! Lapierre's know-how developed on high-end bikes is now available for all models in the range. Discover the joy of riding the trails, tackling your first descent, riding alone, with family or friends, all on a small budget.
All Lapierre’s know-how in an entry-level semi-rigid mountain bike, perfect for beginners, for Sunday outings and for letting off steam on the trails. The Suprême 4 aluminium frame provides a perfect blend of comfort, weight and stiffness.
Even in the entry-level models the details are meticulous. The frame of the Edge is modern, allowing routing of the conduits and brake lines, giving the entire mountain bike an elegant design.
- Frame: Edge 29" Supreme 5 alloy Disc, internal cable routing
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT30-HLO-DS 29' 100mm travel
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360, 8s
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY300
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 42-34-24T 170mm (XS/S) / 175mm (M/L/XL)
- Bottom bracket: Square 124.5mm
- Sprocket: Sunrace CSM400 12-32T 8s
- Chain: S52 1/2"x3/32" 8s
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic brakes Disc
- Discs: Shimano SMRT10S 160mm front/rear Center Lock
- Shifters / Brake levers: Shimano Altus STEF505 8s
- Headset: FSA NO.10 semi-integrated
- Handlebar: XLC alloy 6061 Top flat, Width: 720mm, Ø: 31.8mm
- Grips: Velo Double Density 130mm
- Stem: XLC alloy, 6°, Ø: 31.8mm, L: 60mm
- Seatpost: XLC alloy, Ø: 31.6mm, L: 400mm
- Saddle: XLC by DDK
- Front hub: Shimano HBTX505, 32H Center Lock QR
- Rear hub: Shimano HBTX505, 32H Center Lock QR
- Rims: Lapierre Disc, 32H, 29", 21-622
- Tires: Mitas Ocelot 29x2.1 54-622
- Pedals: Xerama SP-400
- Weight: 15.3 kg *
Please note that we endeavour at all times to provide accurate information but it is possible manufacturers may make changes to spec/colour at any time and our images and description are not guaranteed to be fully accurate.