Don't make a U-turn when the road stops. Don’t hold back. Discover. Explore. Open the field of possibilities and discover a new universe. The Crosshill, the first gravel bike by Lapierre, is an invitation for adventure: move from the tarmac to the trails, don't worry about the rain, puddles or storms. Fun, comfortable, simple to use with its single chainset and disc brakes, the Crosshill has been designed to travel. And to have fun.
From gravel to commuter!
The new Crosshill 3.0 has a new frame with tighter lines, still in rigid and dynamic Suprême 5 aluminium alloy. The internal cable routing, the cone-shaped steering pin, the threaded bottom bracket and the carbon fork with aluminium steerer all make for a tempting whole.
Ready to travel
The Crosshill is made for adventures. Our engineers have designed a bike with multiple attachment points suitable for bikepacking and mudguard on the frame and fork for complete modularity. This bike is ready to travel!
The 2 x 10-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset will surprise you with its reliability and performances. Combined with a sub-compact 46 / 30 chainset, the Shimona groupset will take you on new gravel or commuter adventures with a development adapted for the town or tracks.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Crosshill gravel Supreme 5 Alloy Internal Routing
- Forks: Lapierre Carbon Blades, Alloy Steerer, 12mm Thru Axle
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57B Semi-integrated
- Chainset: Fsa Omega Adventure Mega Exo 46 / 30 Tooth, 170mm - X-Small / Small, 172.5mm - Medium, 175mm - Large / X-Large
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Road Mega EXO
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-R4700GS, 10 speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS0 10 speed 11–34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X10 Siler / Grey 1/2"x11/128" with CL566R Link
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Tektro MD-C510C Flatmount Mechanical Disc, Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic Flatmount
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4720 2 x 10 speed
- Rims: Mavic XC621 32 Hole 700c 622-21c
- Hubs: Lapierre Centerlock 32 Hole 12mm E-Thru Axle
- Tyres: Continental WTB Riddler 700 x 37c Tan Wall, Wire Bead
- Handlebars: Lapierre Alloy Gravel Bar 16DEG Drop Flare X-Small / Small = 42 cm, Medium = 44 cm, Large / X-Large= 46 cm
- Bar Tape: Lapierre Tape
- Seatpost: Lapierre Alloy Ø: 27.2mm Length: 350mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Co Branded Saddle