The new GT Avalanche Comp is a well-rounded hardtail for eager mountain bikers who crave more progressive components to fast-track their learning curve and love for pedaling.
With an all new high-end 6061 T6 aluminium frame featuring the GT Triple triangle which gives stiffness to the rear of the bike, every tube of the Avalanche Comp has been hydroformed to reduce weight while the tapered head tube keeps the front end tracking precisely.
An updated 1x10 drivetrain from Shimano gives a wide range of gears which allows you to tackle any climb you may come across while out on your mountain bike. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confidence in the stopping power in all weather conditions. 27.5 inch wheels provide nimble handling over rought terrain.
SR Suntour XCM-DS fork gives 100mm of smooth suspension travel to make the ride much smoother with plenty of room to play, A hydraulic lock out feature is included to provide a more efficient ride on smoother tracks.
Lightweight 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame With Triple Triangle Technology
Shimano Deore 1x10 Drivetrain
Shimanp MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
SR Suntour XCM-DS suspension Fork
- Frame - 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM-DS Fork
- Drivetrain - Shimano 10 speed
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Frame - All New 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered Head Tube, 27.5 Design
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM-DS, 100mm, Hydraulic Lockout and Preload adjust, Coil
- Shock - N/A
- Number of Gears - 10 speed
- Shifters - Shimano Deore
- Chainset - Prowheel Charm, 32T
- Chainrings - 32T
- Chain - KMC X10
- Casette - Sunrace 11-42
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore
- Bottom Bracket - Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals - GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Rims - WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub - Shimano MT200QRx100
- Rear Hub - Shimano MT200QRx141
- Front Tyre - WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Rear Tyre - WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Front Brake - Shimano MT200 160mm rotors
- Rear Brake - Shimano MT200 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano MT200
- Handlebars - GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 6° Rise, 720mm Width
- Grips - GT Statement
- Headset - Semi-integrated, Sealed Cartridge, Tapered
- Stem - GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Saddle - GT MTB
- Seatpost - GT All-Terra Micro Adjust Alloy Seat Post, 30.9mm
- Weight - Not Available
- Manufacturers disclaimer - Please note that, based on component availability and other factors, specifications are subject to change without notice.