The Kinder MX26 only weighs 9.4kg making this one of the lightest bikes in the world for its price point and specification! Less weight helps smaller riders start easier, accelerate faster, and handle the bike with more control.
Alloy V-Brakes: Reliable brakes to keep your child in control in all weather conditions, ideal for leaning.
Aluminium Frame: Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre for small children.
8 Microshift Gears: Perfect for all terrain, with the simplicity of a single shifter.
- Frame:Forme Alloy 6061
- Fork:Forme Alloy 6061
- Number of Gears:8
- Gear Shifters:Microshift TS71, 8 Speed, Colour Matching Sureshift Shifter Extender
- Chainset:Alloy 145mm
- Rear Cassette:Microshift CS-H082, 11-34T
- Chain:KMC Z8
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:Microshift M26, 8 Speed
- Bottom Bracket:Square Taper, Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals:Forme 9/16˝, platform
- Rims:26˝ 24-hole, alloy
- Front Hub:Alloy Quick release
- Rear Hub:Alloy Quick Release
- Front Tyre:26x1.5˝ Kenda Small block eight
- Rear Tyre:26x1.5˝ Kenda Small block eight
- Brakes:Tektro V Brake
- Handlebars:Forme Lightweight Alloy, 540mm
- Handlebar Grips or Tape:Forme Comfort Rubber
- Headset:Alloy Integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem:FormeLightweight Alloy, 40mm
- Saddle:Forme Junior Comfort
- Seatpost:Forme alloy, 27.2 mm
- Inside Leg or Age Range:9-13