Transitioning through the different sizes of junior bikes can be quite a challenge, especially with children notoriously riding larger bikes.
With this in mind, Forme has created a range of mini-mountain bikes, built to last with confidence-boosting features such as wider tyres, a suspension fork and a wider, oversized handlebar and stem.
The Forme Curbar 24 is built for younger or smaller riders thanks to its 24" wheelset and smaller geometry. It's your introduction into the world of mountain biking, with reliable components offering riders an affordable bike to trek across varying terrain.
The Curbar is built upon a lightweight alloy frame that offers a responsive ride that is fun and inspiring, whether venturing out with the family to heading out on your local trails.
Features include wide alloy handlebars for easy handling and control, an 8 speed Microshift drivetrain linked to a single chainring for an easy introduction to gears with minimal confusion and maximum range, and an SR Suntour suspension fork with 50mm travel, offering the rider greater confidence over varied terrain.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated
Fork: Suntour XCT 24 / 50mm travel / Alloy crown
- Headset: Alloy integrated 1 ⅛" A-head / Sealed bearing
- Shifter: Microshift TS71 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-34T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC
- Chainset: Single alloy 32T chainring / 140mm crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Forme platform resin
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / 32H
- Front Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Rear Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block Eight 24" x 2.10" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Full alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Forme alloy 31.8mm diameter / Lo-rise
- Grips: Forme comfort rubber
- Stem: Forme alloy A-head / 60mm extension
- Saddle: Forme junior comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm