BIKE & E-BIKE ORDERS
Les's Cycles are proud to now offer a FREE Specialist Delivery Service for every purchase of a new Bike or E-Bike! (UK mainland only*)
You'll now be able to agree with the courier a specific delivery date to suit your needs and you'll have the peace of mind that a specialist team will take the most care possible delivering your shiny new ride! You can also collect your order if you need it faster (see below).
To make things easier and avoid delays, please read on below for more information and tips;
- After your order is confirmed and usually within 3 - 5 working days your purchase will be built, checked, prepared and made ready for handover to our specialist courier service.
- Due to the large shipment size, fragility and complexity of delivering Bikes and E-Bikes, we use a specialist 2-man courier service to ensure maximum safety and protection for all items in transit. Due to the newest restrictions from other couriers and the logistical challenges involved, next day or 2-day etc. deliveries are no longer possible.
- Please make sure that you have provided a valid and working telephone number and e-mail address as this is critically important to ensuring that the courier can contact you. If you'd like to update or amend these details, please let us know immediately.
- Please make sure that you are able to answer the phone when the courier contacts you, especially on the agreed day of delivery. The courier service will be unable to make or arrange delivery if they cannot speak to you to confirm the arrangement, which will result in a delay.
- Tracking Numbers are provided once released by our courier service, sometimes only after the package has been collected from us. You will receive this via e-mail, or alternatively just get in touch and we'll provide you the details once possible. As the courier service will only make a delivery when fully agreed with you, tracking itself isn't as important.
- For a faster way to get your bike you can arrange to collect it from us, which is sometimes possible the following working day from when you place an order (before 12pm) but you must let us know immediately if this is your preference. It may be available sooner, but please contact the shop on 01268 695 877 before making any plans. For all collection orders, you MUST have at least one form of official identification that matches the order details - a driving license or passport are usually ideal for this.
Once your bike is delivered or collected, please ensure you read all information on our website regarding final assembly, how to handle/unpack your delivery and what to do in the very rare scenario there is an issue with the product either at delivery or afterwards under warranty.
Important note: As of 2021 we are experiencing exceptional demand, resulting in longer wait times than usual for answers to customer service enquiries, warranty issues and for deliveries. This is due to the overall gigantic current demand on Cycling retailers and workshops. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
NON-BIKE ORDER ITEMS AND OTHER TERMS
- ONLY £3.99 for orders under £20!
- ONLY £6.99 for orders £20-£99.99!
*EXCLUDED SHIPPING DESTINATIONS: N.I./Ireland and any Rural UK destinations such as Remote Scottish Highlands and all UK Islands - (please contact us BEFORE purchasing if you are unsure).
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail or an alternative courier such as Hermes. You will receive shipping updates throughout the process and you can always call or message us if you have any questions.